The world isn’t standing still, and current trends are always important to pursue, especially when running your business. Why not search for various technologies to promote your company as effectively as possible?
Taking advantage of live streaming and the possibilities it provides you get a chance to break new ground for your business. The technology in question makes the audience be part of your company’s life, thus, users trust you more. We shall discuss the details.
Why live streaming is so effective
To start with, we shall review how video streaming could help businesses promote branding. We’d like to distinguish the most significant reasons.
- The urgency. When dealing with messages that have a kind of “expiry date”, time is critical. Thus, live video streaming serves to send such messages promptly. It’s the quickest technology to transfer all urgent communications to the people. Those who don’t have time to waste can immediately share their emotions and feelings with the audience.
- Visualizing communication. Striving to make communication with users more genuine and living? Live streaming will do the magic.
- Sharing the significant moments. Let your audience watch the video streamings of your events. That will increase users’ engagement since people will feel more involved in your business life.
- One more instrument for your brand promotion. In case you deal with tough competition, then you could apply live streaming as a useful and efficient marketing instrument to achieve the desired results (when used wisely, of course).
- Company interviews. Conducting interviews with the company and customers will reveal the brand’s human aspect, as well as users’ personal opinions. Such reviews of both colleagues’ and users’ opinions shall largely improve customers’ engagement. Nevertheless, don’t overdo with advertising your business.
- A remarkable behind-the-scenes look. Many people will be happy to check the “behind the scenes” not to lose any single detail on your events. Live streaming apps development enhances your users’ confidence level by showing them everything openly.
- An amazing tool to communicate with users. Live video streaming isn’t just a convenient solution for conveying messages since it also keeps people happy and cheerful. It’s like a game your customers and your staff play. Thus, people get really bonded having a positive influence on sales volumes.
Would you like to learn how it’s possible to save on streaming? Let’s explore the issue.
Ways to cut costs with video streaming services
Live video streaming is indeed a great solution to avoid unnecessary spendings. Here are some tips for you to save your budget.
# Put together the activities mentioned below for greater brand promotion
- Demonstrations. Wondering how to show your audience ways to use your service? Hold some demonstrations. By providing specific useful hints you can promote your brand discreetly. The idea is to convince your users of your solution’s importance.
- Interviews. We’ve already mentioned such an approach and its advantages. You can ask your users directly if they think your solution is useful and practical. You could also inquire, whether they have any difficulties while applying it. The data obtained will help you refine your service. Final users are the best idea generators. Moreover, take the interview opportunity to announce diverse future exhibitions and sales.
# Make some ads
Let people know that you’re planning to share live broadcasts. Dedicated messages on social networks and blogs will work for the purpose. Moreover, advertize the topics of future streaming activities – come up with a flashy title and put it in social media. And remember that every live streaming requires clarity.
# Figure out your strategy
Think through what to say during the streaming. You need to have a clear plan to present everything logically. Believe us, you don’t want to confuse your viewers.
# Ensure decent quality
You do realize what negative impression you’ll make if streaming with a shaking camera. The audience is unlikely to watch that. Thus, quality control is critical.
# Provide fascinating videos
To make it all work, it’s essential to stick to the key streaming principles. Your methods might change, but principles have to remain as follows:
- Tell stories that are appropriate for your audience. To make that tool truly powerful, you need to tell the right stories to the right people, making sure specific topics are interesting for the users.
- Encourage customers to get engaged. That’s the way to attract a wider audience making streaming more productive. Let’s say, various gifts or bonuses could be great motivations for users.
- Resolve your clients’ problems, and they’ll become your frequent customers. A great idea would be to ask people what they’d like to talk about, so you could plan your future streaming accordingly.
# Involve maximum people
It’s simpler than it may seem. Use multiple social networks to share your streaming sessions. You could also advertise upcoming events beforehand – inform people about the date and the topic, keeping some kind of intrigue. Additionally, get the location to get the maximum of your event.
# Broadcast sessions shall better be short
It’s not a good idea to do long streamings. It’s hard to keep the audience’s concentration for a long period. To prevent people from feeling bored, keep your sessions short, and spark the viewers’ interest by disclosing the topic of the future streaming event.
# Take users’ questions seriously
Let the audience feel safe and confident to ask questions they might have. Tell them they could also leave comments while you’re broadcasting. In this way, you’ll learn what bothers them to get inspired for another streaming.
# Record your sessions and save them
There’ll be people who don’t manage to watch you live. They’ll appreciate records of online meetings of their interests. In addition, you could use those videos for your YouTube channel or a blog.
# Choose the most reliable live streaming service
It’s a big deal, and you have to make the right choice. The task is to find a solution providing as many opportunities as possible, and demanding little effort.
How a live streaming platform could be profitable for your business
While choosing a solution to apply, explore all its possibilities. Those are what you should look for to make your company profit from live video streaming:
- the possibility to stream from both iOS and Android devices;
- the option to get integrated with social networks and YouTube to broadcast via multiple platforms in parallel;
- the ability for the audience to watch sessions from various devices – smartphones, desktops, tablets, laptops, etc.
- the possibility to stream videos of the greatest quality. Video compression technologies will help with that.
Live streaming service features
For your company to get the most from broadcasting a solution you enjoy has to have the following functionalities:
- drawing on-screen while streaming;
- posting smileys while streaming;
- broadcasting through several sources simultaneously;
- viewing broadcasts via web interfaces, so mobile devices aren’t required.
There are more useful parameters you’ll need. Obviously, for a service to provide all the features one shall have a robust live streaming server.
Would you like to give live streaming a try?